Monday, January 03, 2005

bored as a mother...

well, the day is almost done and i am just beginning my day. i slept till 1 again today. damnit to hell, i wish i had more control over my schedule. instead, i stay in bed. wait till thursday, and i go back to work, then the fun will begin. trying to get up at 6 again will be no picnic for the first week. after that it will get easier.

of course, on sunday i will be winging to houston. i am not sure to look forward to this trip or hate it. hanging out with my principal for 3 days is not going to be all that much fun. i figure i will just take my book and hide my head in it. basically, i will just try to be a model citizen for those 3 days. i dont want to jeoprodize my job or at least how my boss preceives me.

i am going to try and use these last couple of days well. cleaning the house, sorting stacks of crap from the last 2 years. some of it even older. amazing how much stuff stacks up after the shortest time. my wife and i have been hacking away at it like crazy. hopefully we will finish before my work starts back up. enough for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home