Friday, December 31, 2004

almost new years...

i am listening to modest mouse right now. damn, what a great album.

new years is fucking depressing to me. so what the fuck, lets probe that thought.

every year, i promise to not make new years resolutions, and each year i break that promise. so i will make 3 now.

1. i will lose weight. i am 26 and time's a wastin. if i dont lose it now, i will never lose it.

2. i will excercise more. i am a lazy motherfucker. you all know that. i play video games, post on my blog, read books. i need to get off my ass and do more.

3. i will be creative. since i got married (jan 17, 2004), i have done nothing. i dont write anymore. i broke up every band i start up. this year must be different. if i get to next december and feel the same way i feel now, i may fucking off myself.


so there you go. i made resolutions. i hope i keep my word. i doubt i will. happy new years to every one of you. i love to read your blogs and journals everyday. you have made my year brighter and better. special thanks goes to monty for pushing me to write online. thanks for a great year!

Salud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home