Friday, November 26, 2004

My back is killing me and t-day is over...

well, thanksgiving is over and that's good. i decided to stay in all day and basically ignore all the typical things normal people do in a day.

top 5 things normal people do on a daily basis:

1. take a bath/shower
2. eat a meal
3. brush teeth
4. get dressed
5. go outside

so anyway, i laid around all day, didn't do anything productive. played some video games...that's about it.

eventually got out and posted on the blog at the local coffee shop.

g-night all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

oh...I've skipped those things way too many times for me to admit. Epecially the going outside one! Oh well, I already knew I wasn't normal; normalcy is surely nothing to aspire to anyway.

November 28, 2004 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger WDV said...

i'm not sure I agree with that, but yeah, i see your point.

November 29, 2004 at 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home